The often over-looked business card. It’s amazing what a little thought can do, and here some good ones catching my eye over recent weeks.
Studio on Fire uses these letterpress ninja business cards with card stock “thick enough to kill someone”. But it’s all fun and games until someone puts an eye out.
Agrie Paint Services, a novel idea. It can only be used once, mind, but if that gets you the client, job’s a good’un.
How about an edible business card for those caught in the wilderness?
The mixtape generation card. Very retro. Very cool. And no need to buy a business card holder.
But you know they’ll never top this.
A little more business card design inspiration
- Art of the Business Card
- itevenhasawatermark.com (a bit ad-heavy these days)
- Better than a plain ol’ business card on Smashing Magazine
- Unusual business card designs on Noupe
- The Four Laws of Business Card Design on [Re]Encoded.com
- 50 cards of 50 designers on The Design Cubicle
- Good or bad business cards? on davidairey.com
- Cool business card designs on davidairey.com
- My personal card (couple of years old)
Have any designs caught your eye lately?