The design of your blog can greatly improve reader retention, so to help, here are a number of great posts sharing valuable blog design tips.
- Build a gorgeous blog without a design degree, on The Content Strategist
- Andrew Wee talks about reducing blog clutter to increase traffic and monetization.
- Ben Yoskovitz asks, “Does your blog design matter?“.
- Darren Rowse quotes the top 10 blog design mistakes, adding one of his own.
- How about thirteen things every website needs? From Char :: Essential Keystrokes.
- Dawud Miracle discusses how 10 laws of simplicity can lead to success.
- I chime in with five relevant tips, and I’ve also shared the WordPress plugins on davidairey.com.
If there was just one tip that you’d give on blog design, what would it be?